- From Paris (A71), take the direction of “Lempdes/Pont-du-Château” (A89), then the “Lempdes centre” exit.
- From Montpellier or Clermont-ferrand, take the highway A89, direction Lyons, then the “Lempdes centre” exit.
- From Lyon, exit at Lempdes and follow “Ecole de Marmilhat”.
Get off at the Clermont-Ferrand railways station, then:
- Take a bus, direction “Lempdes/Pont-du-Château” (see link to the T2C)
- Take a taxi
The Clermont-Ferrand airport is located 6 km from Lempdes
89, avenue de l'Europe - BP 35
GPS coordinates : 45.7698429 X 3.1974370
The agricultural campus of Clermont-Ferrand is located next to :
- The Clermont-Ferrand/Auvergne international airport
- A highway network linking Paris (A71), Lyon (A72), Bordeaux (A89) and Montpellier (A75).